Monday, August 29, 2011

"Hey Cutie"

So over the weekend we had sort of a hurricane. I totally expected to be swamped with emails and messages about resulting technology problems I would be forced to deal with. This is the only message in my inbox:

I got this email and I’m not sure why…it is not even my address…..any ideas?

From: hayley lonergan [mailto:bumpdarapper@hotmail.com]
Sent: Monday, August 29, 2011 7:13 AM
To: xxxxxxx@xxxxxxxxxxxx.com
Subject: Re:

hey cutie, did you still want to hook up for some fun offline? lol.....you should hit me up on yahoo messenger before I get off! Add astarte.rist9499 Im online now for a little longer!!!!! xoxo kisses
and had to call two or three times before she awoke.
into a sort of pillar of cloud in the room, through the top

Then came a sudden cry, "Look! Look! Look! See, two horsemen good women, whose lives and whose truths may make good lesson

driven with fury as it swept upon us in circling eddies.

Really? It's fucking 2011. Have you not received a piece of spam yet?!

1 comment:

Pyrat said...

you are an amazing story teller, LMAO every time. Thanks!