Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Trying something new.

Yup.  Haven't posted in a year.  I suck.  I suppose I have less to be angry about, seeing how I got married last year.  But that's no excuse.  I sincerely apologize to all six of you. 

Have no fear however, be assured that shit still pisses me off.  Like the old guy I saw this morning.  The one with four ex-military bad-ass bumper stickers on his car ranging from "Don't piss me off, I'm running out of places to hide the bodies!" to "Marine sniper.  Don't run, you'll only die trying." 

Thank you for your service. 

There.  I got that out of the way.   But dude, what the fuck?!  Aggressive much?  Try some chamomile tea.  Why not a simple bumper sticker that says "Veteran".  Either way, point taken.  I won't key your stupid Volvo.

But I digress.  I simply wanted to point out the silly little Facebook and Twitter icons to the right.  Perhaps I will be able keep up with this better if I try a more direct and instant medium.  Seems like by the time I have something to write about here, I have often already drowned the idea to death with a beer.  Or six. 

No comments: